Tuesday, August 18, 2009

October 10, 1999

Dear Sarah Beth, 

When you were born everyone said you looked like a little china doll. You had the thickest brown hair with blond highlights.
You arrived 5 weeks early but you were perfect in every way and it was an instant love affair. You my dear grandchild were the answer to many prayers – a gift from above.

The day you were born was one of the happiest days of my life! I will remember the love and excitement of that day always. I look forward to all the times we will share together!

When you came home from the hospital I was blessed to get to spend a few days with you. I came to help your mommy, but the very best part of my visit was getting to hold you. I spent many hours just holding you and praying for you. You made the sweetest little sounds and you would stretch and stretch. You cried very little which told me you were warm, content, secure and full. You were a beautiful little angel. It didn’t take long for you to steal my heart. I didn’t want to leave you to go home. 

Love,
Granna

No comments:

Post a Comment