Tuesday, August 18, 2009

January 1, 2001

My Dear Kate Bradley, 
You just left with your Mommy and Daddy and big sister Madeline. You came for New Years weekend to celebrate Christmas with the family. You will be three weeks old tomorrow and it was your first visit to our house. What a beautiful, precious baby you are. You are the very best Christmas gift of all – besides Jesus, of course.

I have spent several days with you at your house helping your mommy. I loved every minute of it; especially the time we spent rocking. You are such a good baby. Madeline loves to pat you and kiss you on the top of the head as she says “Baby Kate.”

You are so blessed to have such a wonderful mommy and daddy and sister and they are blessed to have you! I know you will grow into a fine young lady; for you are loved and prayed for by so many. I look forward to watching you grow and sharing many special times as we did this weekend.

I am so blessed to be your grandmother. I will love you forever!

Granna

No comments:

Post a Comment